User Experience Designer
As a UX Designer it’s your job to translate business requirements & user stories into an optimal experience for event organisers (and their fans!) to the best of their needs. Your designs will be the blueprint for developers to build new features, and you will work alongside them, in sprints, to maintain the quality of UX our products deserve.
What you will do
- Work together with our Product Owner to give shape to business requirements & user-stories: by applying a user-centric research process.
- Design features-to-be into an optimal flow for users; writing clear content, sketching, wireframing and even delivering hi-fidelity designs. Whatever gets the job done to communicate your designs to your team members.
- Work together with our Visual Designer to transform your UX designs into an appealing interface, when needed.
- Work together with the Development Team to deliver, test and approve your designs, implemented into the actual product.
- Guard the user-experience quality of our products as a whole.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of professional experience as a user-experience designer
- Experience with working in self-managed agile teams alongside designers & developers
- Strong user-centric design portfolio
- Experience using design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma)
- Able to fluently communicate/present your designs in English
- Post-covid we expect you to work (part-time) on-site
- Part-time or full-time is negotiable